You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



Lyrics Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

Leave Your Stepfoots in the Chatbox!



Put your cbox here


Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


it's about me x)



anneyeong !



heyy ! korg , korg ! know what ? huda masok SOFTBALL ... kyaaa~ xDD abah huda coach . thats why huda join skali . 

time first-2 , 


hishh , malas lah aku nak join . nnty kalah lagi . 
bile dh hari-2 nengok dorg buat latihan rase mcm best jugak . hehe . nengok-2 pulak still ramai yg belom pandai main . ngee .

dorg pn ade 'saiko' huda . antaranya dorg ckp mcm ni
|
|
|
|
|
haii~ ANAK COACH tk nk join ke ? nama je anak coach . *gelak ramai* ==.
 DAMN IT ! ==. jgn la ckp mcm tuh . kecik hati ANAK COACH xDD
for this game , huda akan jadi PITCHER and also RUNNER . PLEASE~~~~ pray for us okayy .
glory , glory penggawa barat ! xDD

madah --.

WOMAN are strong . they are like superwoman , thats me !

i'll keep watching you . i'll keep waiting for you . sometimes i thought that i have waste my time for waiting for you
time still chasing ang chasing you untill you die
my heart pimps all time when watching you with other girl



credit to tumblr and also mr.google .  ♥ love both
 ♥ mr. woonie , mr. olympus , faizal tahir wannabe and also my new love